The Higher Institute of
Applied Arts 6th October City is unique in its scientific developed
The Higher Institute of Applied Arts,
the 6 of October City, First District, Second neighboring.
1- The general secondary school
certificate with its two Scientific and Engineering branches more
over the equivalented Arabic and Foreign Certificates.
2- The Secondary Industry School Diploma ( five years ) and the
Industrial Technical Institute 's Diploma in its specializations :
• Industrial design: Metal – Iron – Ceramic – Glass – Machinery and
• Interior design: Furniture and Interior design – Applied
decoration – Applied Sculpture.
• Textile specialization: Spinning, Weaving and Knitting – Textile
printing Dyeing and Processing.
• Photography and Printing: Photography, Cinema and Television –
Photo-Mechanical Engineering and Printing – Advertising.
• Maintenance and Repairing of Metal furniture.
• Maintenance and Repairing of Wooden furniture.
• Restoration of Monuments.
The Student should pass The Skills Test
which will be conducted at The Institute after his nomination or his
success at The Test that was held in one of the two Applied Arts
Faculties, and in case of that the student did not pass these Tests
his file will be send back to the Coordination Office to be
nominated for the next desire according to his total score.
- Bachelor's degree in Applied Arts
according to specialization.
- No. (1488) for 18/ 10 / 1994.
A decision of The Supreme council of
Universities No. ( 94 ) for 26 / 7 / 1999 , which is renewed with
resolution No. (354) for 29 / 10 / 2005 and renewed with resolution
No. ( 81) for
11 / 6 / 2009 which has been issued for the equivalented Bachelor's
degree in Applied Arts which is granted from the Institute
Departments ( Decoration and Interior design – Graphic and
Advertising– Industrial design – Fashion) with The Bachelor's degree
in Applied Arts which is granted by The Egyptian universities under
the law of universities organization No.
( 49 ) for the year 1972 and its implemented regulations in
equivalent specializations , in condition to fulfill the
requirements for admission to this degree.